Prof. Dr. Jürgen Mühlbacher
- Competence Management in the CEE Region
studied Business Administration at WU Vienna University of Economics and Business; since September 1998 Associate Professor at the Institute for Change Management and Management Development (formerly Department of Business Administration / Human Resources, Management, Organization). Dissertation on “Attributional Leadership,” 2006 Habilitation with a research focus on “Competence Management as a basis for strategic competitive advantage.” Responsible for Strategic Management in the Master program Management at WU. Academic Advisor of WU for the partner University of Grenoble. Lecturer in various Executive MBA programs.
Research projects about “Learning Organization” and “Future Core Competences in Management”.
Asst.Pro. Dr. Hiran Prasarankarn
Ed.D. (Leadership of Educational Administration) ; President of Phuket Rajabhat University, Thailand ; Chair of Educational Administration Program (M.Ed.) Phuket Rajabhat University. Interested field in Educational Marketing.
Dr. Nair is an Assistant Professor of Management at the Abu Dhabi School of Management based out of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. He holds a Ph.D. in Business Administration with specialization in Retail Management from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University. Dr. Nair has 17 years of industry experience having worked with various multinational organizations in the Middle East and India. His primary responsibilities have spanned Sales & Distribution Management, Marketing, and General Management. Throughout his career, he has held various key positions such as Regional Business Development Manager, Category Head, and Country Manager.
Dr. Utkarsh Goel
Dr. Utkarsh Goel is a faculty in Dept. of Management Studies at Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad. Dr. Utkarsh Goel is PhD in from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. He has authored several research papers in journals of International repute and is on the review panel of reputed International journals. His research interests include IT & Finance, corporate finance, corporate banking and efficiency analysis.
Asst.Pro. Shailendra Kumar
He is Associate Professor in Department of Management Studies, IIIT Allhababd (UP), India. He has more than 10 years of experience in academics with primary research interest in Finance. So far, he has supervised 06 doctoral research. He has published around 35 research papers in various national and international journals of repute. He has also attended and presented more than 35 papers in many national and international conferences. He has also organised various Workshops, Conferences, short-term courses etc.
- Prof. Dean učkar, University of Pula, Croatia
- Prof. Doutora Ana Paula Martins da Silva, Oporto Global University, Portugal
- Prof. Dr. Eka devidze, International Black Sea University, Georgia
- Prof. Dr. Oec. Ingars Eriņš, Riga Technical University, Latvia
- Asst. Prof.Ahmad taha kahwaji, Dhofar University, Oman
- Dr. Adedayo O. Adedeji, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria
- Dr. Ágnes csiszárik-kocsir habil, Óbuda University, Hungary
- Dr. Ahmad salihin bin hj baba, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Aslı Erciyes, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Dr. Chamseddine mnasri, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Dr. Dila Asfuroğlu, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Dr. Elgilani eltahir elshareif, Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Dr. Jana košťálová, University of Pardubice, Czech Republic
- Dr. Smerek lukáš, Matej Bel University, Slovakia
- Dr. Subhacini subramaniam, Multimedia University, Malaysia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz nagib gharib, Dhofar University, Oman
- Dr. Zakariya chabani, Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Dr.Ahmad taha kahwaji, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Dr.Teresa maria leitão dieguez, University of Porto, Portugal
- Dr.Umi kartini binti rashid, University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia