The 4th International Conference on Business, Management and Economics will take place on December 18-20, 2020 in the historic city of Berlin, Germany. Whether you are looking to put a spotlight on your research and present it to an international community of peers or would like to catch up on the latest trends in the field, we encourage you to start planning your trip. This is a unique opportunity to have your paper published in prestigious indexed journals as well as to get inspiration for your next research project.
ICBMECONF is a truly international event. Our attendees come from countries such as the United States, Mexico, Argentina, France, Czech Republic, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Iran, Nigeria, and dozens of others. The three days of the event shine the light on the most pressing needs in the field and give the audience a chance to examine familiar subjects from new perspectives. Staying up to date on the latest developments in the field is a crucial element of lifelong learning. It ensures that your research and knowledge remain relevant and continue to contribute to these interdisciplinary studies.
The previous editions of ICBMECONF took place in Vienna , Berlin and Budapest. Berlin is another beautiful location and we invite every attendee to join us on a free guided tour of the city as we uncover its hidden gems and admire the intricacy of its architecture.
See you at ICBMECONF 2020!
Paper Submission Deadline
24 November, 2020
Early Bird Registration Deadline
02 July, 2020
Early Registration Deadline
03 September, 2020
Late Registration Deadline
04 December, 2020
Be an oral presenter of the academic conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
Attending in ICBMECONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Berlin’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
- Corporate and strategic entrepreneurship
- Developing/leveraging core competencies
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Entrepreneurial learning and communities of practice
- Entrepreneurship & growth
- Entrepreneurship and ethnic minorities
- Entrepreneurship and gender
- Entrepreneurship and regional development
- Governmental support for entrepreneurs
- Green entrepreneurship
- Improving the quality of the management
- Innovation and Technological entrepreneurship
- Instilling creativity
- International businesses management
- International entrepreneurship
- Internationalization in family businesses
- Managing business relationships
- Managing globalization and international business
- Managing learning and improvement
- Managing supply chains
- Managing work place motivation/pressure/stress
- Small/family business management, intra/entrepreneurship
- Social and community entrepreneurship
- Spin offs and knowledge transfer
- Studies of new businesses and business survival
- Universities and entrepreneurship
- Accounting Management
- Behavioral Sciences in Management
- Financial Management
- Foresight Management
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
- Insurance Management
- Management of Modern Information and Technology System
- Management of Production, Processes and Operations
- Management of Quality, Productivity and Organizational Excellence
- Management of Technology, Research and Development
- Market Management
- Project Management
- Public Management
- Strategic Management
- Tourism Management
- Agricultural Economics
- Development Economics
- Economic Growth
- Economic Planning
- Economic Systems
- Energy Economics
- International Economics
- Production Economics and Financial Management
- Tax and Tax Affairs
- Urban Economics
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Berlin famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on December 18_ 20 in lively Berlin.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference Proceedings ISBN number . All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.