conference on management and economics
The 3rd International Conference on Business, Management and Economics which will held on March 06-08, 2020 in Budapest, Hungary aims to bring together academia, researchers and scholars to exchange information and share experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas and present their research to a worldwide community. Discussion on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
Through conference on management and economics (ICBMECONF) , we encourage the community of multinational researchers to share common experiences and discussions.
We are delighted to announce that the conference have established a great and friendly community of multinational researchers who are fond of sharing their common experiences.
In this regard, the scientific and executive committees of the Conference kindly invite all professors, researchers and executive officials to submit, individually or in partnership with other researchers, their valuable articles comprising the latest scientific and research findings on the main or related themes and topics of the Conference to the Conference Secretariat.
Paper Submission Deadline
15 February, 2020
Early Registration Deadline
23 December, 2019
Late Registration Deadline
25 February, 2020
Be an oral presenter of the academic conference on management and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the academic conference on management proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the academic conference on management and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
Attending in international conference on management (ICBMECONF) will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Budapest’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
conference on management and economics, TOPICS
- Corporate and strategic entrepreneurship
- Developing/leveraging core competencies
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Entrepreneurial learning and communities of practice
- Entrepreneurship & growth
- Entrepreneurship and ethnic minorities
- Entrepreneurship and gender
- Entrepreneurship and regional development
- Governmental support for entrepreneurs
- Green entrepreneurship
- Improving the quality of the management
- Innovation and Technological entrepreneurship
- Instilling creativity
- International businesses management
- International entrepreneurship
- Internationalization in family businesses
- Managing business relationships
- Managing globalization and international business
- Managing learning and improvement
- Managing supply chains
- Managing work place motivation/pressure/stress
- Small/family business management, intra/entrepreneurship
- Social and community entrepreneurship
- Spin offs and knowledge transfer
- Studies of new businesses and business survival
- Universities and entrepreneurship
- Accounting Management
- Behavioral Sciences in Management
- Financial Management
- Foresight Management
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
- Insurance Management
- Management of Modern Information and Technology System
- Management of Production, Processes and Operations
- Management of Quality, Productivity and Organizational Excellence
- Management of Technology, Research and Development
- Market Management
- Project Management
- Public Management
- Strategic Management
- Tourism Management
- Agricultural Economics
- Development Economics
- Economic Growth
- Economic Planning
- Economic Systems
- Energy Economics
- International Economics
- Production Economics and Financial Management
- Tax and Tax Affairs
- Urban Economics
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Budapest famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on March 06 _ 08 in lively Budapest.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN 978-609-8239-82-9. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.