About the Conference
The Scientific and Executive committee of the International Conference on Business, Management and Economics held in Berlin, Germany on the 21th to 23th of December, 2018, attempts to create a platform for presentation of novel ideas as well as innovative and practical practices in the fields Management, Economics and Accounting. Establishing some robust and mutual interactions and cooperation with scientists, governmental and non-governmental organizations across all geographical regions is a key focus of the conference.
30 November 2018
07 December 2018
21 - 23 December 2018
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Since time slots are limited send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days. A good opportunity for extended discussions.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but still you need to build your career with the international community? So, join as a virtual presenter. All the publication benefits are included.
A common reason for attending a conference is no doubt publication. Conference proceedings are always a good way to have your research published and indexed.
NETWORKINGAttending an academic conference is an opportunity to build networks with other academics and experts in the same or similar field of studies all around the world and to share thoughts on recent advances.
City tour starts Saturday, Dec 22, 2018 at 10:30 AM. Meeting Location BERLIN TOWN HALL/RATHAUS Rathausstraße 15, 10178 Berlin Mitte (Corner to Spandauer Str.) Its a 19th cent. building, made of red bricks. Tour guide will stay at the front entrance stairs with a sticker of the BERLIN GUIDE tour guide association, showing name Gerhard Vondruska.
- Corporate and strategic entrepreneurship
- Developing/leveraging core competencies
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Entrepreneurial learning and communities of practice
- Entrepreneurship & growth
- Entrepreneurship and ethnic minorities
- Entrepreneurship and gender
- Entrepreneurship and regional development
- Governmental support for entrepreneurs
- Green entrepreneurship
- Improving the quality of the management
- Innovation and Technological entrepreneurship
- Instilling creativity
- International businesses management
- International entrepreneurship
- Internationalization in family businesses
- Managing business relationships
- Managing globalization and international business
- Managing learning and improvement
- Managing supply chains
- Managing work place motivation/pressure/stress
- Small/family business management, intra/entrepreneurship
- Social and community entrepreneurship
- Spin offs and knowledge transfer
- Studies of new businesses and business survival
- Universities and entrepreneurship
- Accounting Management
- Behavioral Sciences in Management
- Financial Management
- Foresight Management
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
- Insurance Management
- Management of Modern Information and Technology System
- Management of Production, Processes and Operations
- Management of Quality, Productivity and Organizational Excellence
- Management of Technology, Research and Development
- Market Management
- Project Management
- Public Management
- Strategic Management
- Tourism Management
- Agricultural Economics
- Development Economics
- Economic Growth
- Economic Planning
- Economic Systems
- Energy Economics
- International Economics
- Production Economics and Financial Management
- Tax and Tax Affairs
- Urban Economics
Prof. Malcom Higgs
University of Southampton
Dr. Ebrahim Mazaheri
Lazaridis School of Business and Economics
Dr. Soumaya Askri Jendoubi
Institut des hautes études commerciales de Carthage
Assoc. prof. Vilma Kazlauskienė
Vytautas Magnus University
Assoc. Prof. Virgilija Vasilienė-Vasiliauskienė
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU)
Assoc. prof. Jonė Kalendienė
Vytautas Magnus University.
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
Berlin is not only the capital of Germany, but also in many ways the capital of Europe, sitting at the crossroads of the East and West. Germany serves as the continent’s largest economy and the world’s fourth largest overall. It’s a major player in industry, engineering, science, and renewable energy, and Berlin has recently been dubbed the start-up capital of Europe.
It’s a country known for its rich culture, world-famous festivals, beautiful landscape, and war-torn history. By occupying such an important place in the political, economic, and cultural worlds, Germany – Berlin in particular – make for a compelling study abroad destination.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed journals.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN 978-609-8239-10-2. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
City tour Information
City tour starts Saturday, Dec 22, 2018 at 10:30 AM. Meeting Location BERLIN TOWN HALL/RATHAUS Rathausstraße 15, 10178 Berlin Mitte (Corner to Spandauer Str.) Its a 19th cent. building, made of red bricks.
Tour guide will stay at the front entrance stairs with a sticker of the BERLIN GUIDE tour guide association, showing name Gerhard Vondruska.
Directions by public transport
Take the U-Bahn (Subway / Metro) U8 or U9 to Osloer Strasse. From here you can either take the M13 tram two stops (towards S-Bahn Warschauer Strasse) or the tram 50 (towards Guyotstrasse) to the corner of Osloer Strasse/Prinzenallee. Wyndham Garden Berlin Mitte Hotel is on your right after just 250 metres.
Directions by car from the south
If you come from the Berliner Ring A 10, take exit 16 “Dreieck Nuthetal” towards Berlin-Zentrum/Berlin-Zehlendorf/Potsdam-Zentrum. Continue on the A 115 until you reach the “Dreieck Funkturm” exit. Take the A 100 towards Hamburg/Wedding for another 8 km. Then follow Seestrasse for 5 km, which then becomes Osloer Strasse. Wyndham Garden Berlin Mitte Hotel is on the right. Parking spaces are available.
Directions by car from the north
Coming from the Berliner Ring A 10, take exit 35 “Dreieck Pankow”, then follow the A 114 towards Berlin-Zentrum/Berlin-Pankow. After around 8 km take exit 4 “Pasewalker Strasse” towards Pasewalker Strasse. Follow the signs towards Pankow (B 109). Continue along Damerowstrasse, which becomes Breite Strasse. Turn left into Wollankstrasse until it becomes Prinzenallee. After around 600 metres turn left into Osloer Strasse; our hotel in Berlin-Mitte is after 200 metres on the left-hand side.
economics conference 2018, international management conference, management conferences, management conference 2018, business conference 2018